Friday, April 20, 2012

This May Be the End.........

Help! While signing into blogger this morning (for some reason, I have to sign in more than not lately - I don't ever "sign out" - sooooo??????), I was taken to a funky Google site.  Everything has changed.  I don't like the new "Post" page.  I think I'm now hooked up to "You Tube".  They have most of the blogs I follow, but also some blogs I deleted a very long time ago!

Does anyone know what is going on?  Am I in the right place?  Did Blogger get all mixed up with Google now?  I have to go through all of Google's sites? 

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me out here.  I do not like a lot of Google sites and don't want to be permanently linked to them by default.  If that's the case, then it's "Goodbye"  from "Sheepishly Speaking".  It was nice while it lasted.

1 comment:

Rani said...

I'm not having this problem. . . I don't think. So how are you finding yourself on youtube? That is so strange. I have a blogspot account, but it's just acting normal. I have not had to log in for several weeks now. Can you be more specific and I'll try the same thing and see if it happens on my end?