Thursday, September 23, 2010

Feeling Better, But..........

Oh yes, the antibiotics are working; starting to feel much better. Going back to work tomorrow. Woohoo.

However..........there always seems to be a "however" or a "but" doesn't there?
My computer has some kind of "bug"! Geezz.

I've tried all I am willing to do to fix the problem. I get really nervous getting into the internal operation to try and find/fix a problem. Went out and got anti-virus software yesterday. Installed it last night. Found no trouble. Read my techie manual. Tried the steps. Nothing. My last resort is to call computer techie son tonight and have him walk me through some steps.

In the meantime, I don't know if I'm doing more harm than good by using the computer. According to the manual, it could be something really bad that's going to need to be taken in for professional help. Son does not live anywhere near us. Damn.

So if this post looks like it was never finished, you know I've crashed! God help us all.

Anywho, we had to go to daughter's yesterday. Take out her A/C, take her winter clothes to her, put up her Fall decorations. Then there was a quick trip to Walmart; just a couple of things. And we were home by lunchtime. Good day.

More spinning, more knitting. We've been checking out the new shows on tv. Tuesday it was "Detroit 187". Great show. We'll add it to our list. Wednesday it was "The Defenders" with Jim Belushi. Another keeper. Tonight of course is "CSI" and "The Mentalist". Both great shows. And I can't wait til Friday night -- Tom Selleck .....I've got a brain fart....can't remember the name of his new series. But anyway, it's a must see for us. Lovvvee Tom Selleck! Wow, he just keeps getting better looking!

Good day for lots of spinning and knitting. We are supposed to get torrential rains and winds all day. I'm thinking of starting a pair of socks......or a beret and mittens.

My house needs a good cleaning. Haven't done that in 3 weeks.....except the bathroom, ran the vacuum throughout, changed the bed linens and did the laundry. The dust is piling up. But, hey, I've been sick! Yeah, that works. Actually, I'm waiting for Indian Summer to set in. Nice warm, sunny weather to spike my adrenalin and get things done. I hope it happens soon before the snow flies because the lawn ornaments are still outside and the perennials haven't been cut down. And the weedwhacking still needs to be done.

I've really got too much on my plate.....for me, that is. I think I feel a relapse coming on (sniff, sniff, cough, cough). I better go sit in the recliner and do some knitting.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Hope the computer doesn't have serious problems and recovers also.