Friday, April 12, 2013

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa.............

 Yes....laughing and laughing.  Why?  Because it's the only way to keep my sanity, or what's left of it.

A major snowstorm moved in yesterday morning.  Snowed all through the night and is still snowing now.  It looks like about 8" of the crap at this moment.  Don't know how much longer it's going to snow.  All I know is that last week most of it was melted.  Driveways, sidewalks and roads were dry.  A couple of days, temps got into the mid 50's and I had a couple of windows open.

But.....that's gone.

Then BH informs me that Tuesday next will be the only decent day for the week.  More snow coming in through the weekend next week. 

Thank you.  Thank you, dear, for that weather update. (Said through clenched teeth)

"Hey, I'm only telling you what I read" is his response.

Yes.  Thank you.  Very much.







 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you are getting snowed on. I am really enjoying the Spring weather we are having now. We did have some heavy downpouring rain for a couple days, but that's normal for Spring. Snow is not! Hang in there. It has to change eventually. LOL