Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pictures!.....

Well, someday I'll figure out how to arrange pictures! But anyway, here's the new Traveler all put together. Some painted BFL on the bobbin. The orange, which is really a golden pumpkin color, NOT orange (damn camera) on a bobbin. The blue (it is a beautiful baby blue-camera again!) yarn ball is a 3ply with glitz, worsted weight. And the pinky ball is Merino 3ply, 2 white singles and a pink, blue and pale green painted ply, sport weight.
Can anyone tell me how to get these pictures lined up? This is frustrating! I can't move them into position once they're downloaded onto the page.





Aaarrgghhh!

Well anyway. I've managed to do a lot of spinning these past couple of weeks. A lot, for me, that is. I still haven't frogged the shawl. Just can't bring myself to do it. I keep looking at it thinking "this will work". But I know it won't! I will frog. I will frog.
Son, fiance and grandson are supposed to be coming up this weekend for fishing. Haven't seen fiance since Christmas! I think we'll have a great time. I hope. I think it's supposed to rain on Saturday. Good grief.






No comments: